Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Water Leakage, OMG my new house.

Water leakage, alamak!!!
It is happen two month ago , unfortunately I’m very busy on last two month until have no time to manage it. My life is suck!!!

Now my project is already MP (mass production) and smooth, it is time to manage myself (to settle many personal things such as bank matter, loan matter, utilities bill and so on)

What is the root cause to water leakage? And why it is only happen after I shifted to new house last 13 months? And what is the bad effect for this water leakage? (I should said lucky coz it is not happen inside my new house)




Actually it is not big matter, but it is very uncomforted to me. Always look like still have many things to settle if one thing haven’t settle well. I was feedback many times and made many appointments with developer regarding this issue, as I said before I was very busy until no time to allow developer to further go through their action.

Until today…hehe
Finally I’m free and developer sends their Bangladesh worker to help me…
With the smart worker help my balcony become like that:



Their work has to stop now because it is have to put a chemical thing on the construction area. I hope everything will be getting well after this.

Eh. I observe something in my balcony.

What is that?
Oh…It is a little grass.
Look like I really seldom go to balcony after I moved in to my new house, and don’t talk bout cleaning too. Haha. I’m really suck (I mean sometime, hehe)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

just passing by and saying HI. Hope there isn't much damage for you to fix from the leak and it gets fixed soon for you.

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you

TNH said...

get a condo better..because you only need pay service charge and don need to do any repairment such as this one..hehe

Anonymous said...

Hi Gromet,

Thanks for visiting my blog... I wish I had of known that your sister was in Wildwood. My boss owns a house in Wildwood and my family owns houses in Sea Isle City ( 15 mins frm Wildwood.) I would have looked after her!!! :) Seriously!!!! Let me know if she needs anything.

xoxoxox
Donna

小虾 said...

wah, most headache thing..even thought not much serious but if did not settle it will feel like sth pending in our life.. all the best o

Huey Yan said...

take leave to settle it loh if busy.

Anonymous said...

how come you can buy a house in penang?you have any extra parttime job?

LiteralDan said...

Water damage is a tough problem to deal with. My parents' house recently got a lot of water in the basement. You always have to wonder how much worse the problem is where you can't see, inside the walls, floors, and ceilings.

That's one reason I'm happy to not own a home, but I will someday.

Gromit said...

Hello all

Thanks lyn, the damage is not big deal. wont worry :)

Thanks rohit,,,wah, my blog is so so, but still want to thanks your message :)

Thanks tnh, haha, my darling dunt like condo...ok i hope my second home is condo...but the repair fee is pay by developer ,not me :)

Thanks donna, my sister is going home, but will travel to Japan first. thanks your offer :)

Thanks little prawn (xiao jie),,,i hope such the matter wont affect me..but still need time to settle it. :)

thanks 120&amp 510, i have no much leave,,,have to reserve it for resign ,haha..

hi, jien, how come i cant buy a house leh...i share with darling, otherwise cant affort...and i have no part time job...engineer job is going make me 'die'..still want part time job..you want me die earlier..haha

hello literaldan, buy new house in malaysia still consider ok,,,if in US...hard to buy....all the best