Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya

Balik Kampung…wo wo wo Balik Kampung!
I have been not at hometown around 5 month long. So pity me!
Luckily my parents were visiting me twice during their Penang trip last few months.

Thanks the Raya and let me have a 1 week long holiday :)

During Raya, I did many things: attend good friend’s wedding, Malay Kampung Visit, Sg Lembing and Kuantan 2 days 1 night family trip, met many old friends, met many relatives and new family members in Xiao Mao Mi side…haha, syok!!!!

Wah very happy and relax in this Raya Holiday, haha…
Hereby attached some Malay friends Raya visit photo:


Photo taken in my dad old friend’s house,
thinking back, I had around 15 years didn’t visit here.
Wah! Time past fast, Makcik already get old, hope my makcik happy and health always


Actually not my family members come visit only,
my father also brings many friends to visit here.
You see how pairs of shoes…hehe!!

Xiao Mao Mi very ‘Tam Jia (贪吃) , aiyo, still not enough ah?
Look Like the Raya visit is ‘finish’ during the Raya Eve.
Haha not yet…

We were visit 1 house during Raya eve,
7 houses on Raya 1st day and 2 houses on Raya 2nd day
then toward to Kuantan for 2 days 1 night trip.




Oops, we like to use hand to eat, it is more delicious!

Most of the Malays house serving the same meal, mainly is Lemang, rendang beef, Tapai…and many delicious dessert. My stomach is full of lemang and beef in these three days.



Look like we go with Tangan Kosong…?
No No No, we come with simple hamper,
Hopefully our ‘buah tangan’ can cheer them up and build up in multiracial relationship :)

Aku Anak Malaysia!
Welcome any Malay and Indian friend come to my house during Chinese New Year.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you good lah
can have long holiday. i have to working during raya to replace my Malay colleague...:(

Anonymous said...

What a meaningful Raya holiday. But you didn't meet up with your old secondary schoolmates. :p

Gromit said...

hai jien, you got double and triple pay mah..dont worry mah

hello xingzhi, i know you didnt attend Ah Gan wedding (of course you sure back on Triang on that day), meanwhile when you ask me the restaurent in mengkarak, i pula at Kuantan and sg.Lembing...

its not my fault oh...
i guess i can meet all of my old friends in coming wedding soon? or cny soon?

see you and take care