Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 14, 2009

Say something (14-SEP-09)

Just found I'm really fresh and no experience in convincing or promoting a proposal
Anyway, key of success is not easy give up. I keep learning...
Special thanks to WJ and WT for their sharing and practical training...
I will put this in my new milestone of my life...


September is busy for 'brown color' matter, really have know-how in paint and ink matter. Furthermore Saturday working day make me feel I'm supid slave and become the money tool...

I think i already lost a bit

I think I need time to rest...otherwise,new model is going start and existing model is going have another new tooling...


Waiting for my Raya holiday (19-SEP to 27-SEP), HOORAY

after that, new battle is going begin...i will FIGHT!

1 comment:

~董夫人~ said...

Happy holidays Gromit ....
Ya hoo...

Gambatte!