Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

RIP, my friend


Today's mood is weird

Received a sms from Kamwan early morning that our triang friend (徐进荣) pass away...

Frankly said, my mood is weird, I'm not sure I'm cruel or not, I just felt a shock that I lost a friend, it is look like I'm getting unsmooth thing when rush a model schedule and quality issue.but it is not big deal for me...may be this is the main reason most of the people become 'cold blood' man, just because of work pressure?

But slowly, our memories appear in mind, still remember we ever study until overnight at each other house...fighting for SPM and of course study how to chase a girl...

Ah, I lost my memory and I lost my friend...

i'm so pity, i lost my true feeling...

Still remember our last talking is last year matter, when he call to me he felt sorry that unable come to my wedding, then we just ask each other how's life recently ..

Just a very simple greeting...

But now,everything is gone...

Just felt it is a big lost and stupid thing when I know my dear friend is suicide

Recent days really received many unhappy thing among my friends, all is related LOVE matter.
Hopefully my friends who are suffering in LOVE matter fast to recover back, LOVE is not ALL.

Live for hope, just thinking who is blind, who is handicapped and who is full of illness is enough

We are not bad actually

live happily and cheer for us

Wrote my feeling now to for a reminder:

love each other and appreciate what we own now


At last, rest in peace my old fried

2 comments:

jian said...

hope you recover from your friend dead matter, rip to your friend

小虾 said...

sorry to know about this... i understand your feeling ... 但,无常乃常,and we really can do nothing , just alwasy 被通知 而已。
我们只可以继续活得好一些,用我们一点点的绵力去贡献爱,多给于我们身边的他们。。。一起加油。

记得,明天还是会来的。。