Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 29, 2008

FUEL ABUSE

FUEL ABUSE
This is my second time to pump petrol after the nation big incident (petrol price raise from RM1.92/Litre to RM2.7/Litre, It is around 40% petrol price increment), before that everybody is talking which car is much petrol saver, which car is the best, which method can save petrol money, blah blah blah….that time I just concern and know Myvi petrol usage is around RM0.12…it is OK WHAT!!!

For me, since I already get the Myvi 1.0, and my average petrol spent is around RM0.14 per KM (drive with NEVER consider save petrol cost: drive fast and always sudden break), so I think I still can effort it, and never mind this kind of petrol issue.

But now action should be aware since my first petrol IN (After petrol raised) is around rm75 (it is fuel in before empty).OMG, normally that time pump in is around RM55-RM60.

I think I should follow and research which method is much convenience and effective to save petrol cost. I decided to keep slow drive (< 3K RPM)

For my first action and research report (until second time FUEL IN), I had drive around 500km for RM86 petrol price. My Myvi car already upgrade from petrol usage from RM0.14/Litre to RM0.172/Litre.

OMG, I think I should learn more cost saver to keep my life well……Ok lah, start to reduce the entertainment cost first,

ERM...want meh~~~~~~~~

No comments: