Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 15, 2008

RASUAH...No No No

Good day everybody, long time no see

Nice to share something again
I miss out many important personal events (all is good happening) to share

But today I want to share a title: I THINK I DID A THING CALLED 'RASUAH'
Today is father day, but this matter doesn’t relate to father day. It is only a special day for my incident.

Today plan to go back company for OT, on the way to company, stop at a cross junction , but I didn’t stop in a correct way (I plan to turn right, but I stop in the left lane which propose only can go in front, but turn right and go straight is only by a single traffic green light)

So, after green light, I turned right, just a turned I already stop by a cop (JPJ), I knew I already did fault in regular road law (SALAH AND KENA SAMAN LOH), the cop ask my driving license and said I already drive in wrong way and have to SAMAN loh, I said it is OK, but the cop continue to say it is RM300, is expensive.

That time, I already plan to receive SAMAN, but I found what the cop said it have another choice to settle this case, I already know what the cop want, he asked me out then we go to their police car, he show me the SAMAN record, but still mention it is RM300 expensive SAMAN, anyway I just want SAMAN, another cop come and tell me, no worth to take this RM300 expensive SAMAN, and now they offer me have another way, I said WHAT, they said I should offer something fast to settle this.

Look like it is difficult to be a good guy.., I direct said I will offer some money (meanwhile I not sure it is a cop trap or not, just because our cop have running a program SAYA ANTI RASUAH) so I just waiting what will happen to me, the cop said I go back car first then prepare the money for them…

Soon, the police man come and get the money and return my driving license, what my mind on that time (to take the police man photo, car number, police register number..all is disappear)a, aiyoh~~~

So the case settles, I lost money, but I did the wrong example for you all, I think it is my first time RASUAH, (It won’t have second time)

Actually I hate corruption; corruption will make our country down (economy, politic…)
I would like to apologize for my stupid thing today….SORRY guy.

Sorry again for no Chinese version…

2 comments:

und3r_taker said...

This doesn't look like good thing to write out in public.

YoyO said...

wow...
good think~
u really a good citizen~
i'm proud of u~