Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 30, 2009

Such a Waste !!!

Today and tomorrow (30-31 March 09) are not working day

Woo Hoo (‘enjoy’ sound)
Syok!!!


Haha, finally have real ‘free’ time to enjoy
Hungry now, let’s go Kitchen to find something eat


Ehhh...
Something sad...
Omg! my Japanese foods (bought on April, Y2008) that haven't taste yet,
most is NEVER open yet...

Oh, baby, you know how Hard I bring 'you' all back, two big luggage with stupid weight just because of 'you'

But now, everything is gone!!!!

You see~~~~~~~~~~~~~





All is expired, some is JUST expired..$^$^$#@$#!#!@$#$
Everything gone, Next time goes Japan, I swear won’t buy too much again...

Such a waste!!!

Thinking back myself, is it this give another life meaning to me?

When have an opportunity, I just no think too much, just shop it with fun
Get what I like, get what I want, get what as much as possible

But in actual, I seldom 'care' and 'appreciate' what I having now...
Don’t waste your time to do the selfish things

Haha, but all happen just now doesn't spoiled my relax holidays and happy mood :)

I still have INSTANT MEE, let's see got expired date or not


Haha, all is safe, YUMMY YUMMY

EH, don't know HOW the taste if I mixed up the CINTAN 'SOAP' with MAGGIE 'CURRY'

Let's try and see now... Hehe


3 comments:

小虾 said...

arghhhh..Gromit..very wasted neh....... next time don keep too long oo... they are fly from japan and i havnt been there oo

-thethinker- said...

the tea wont expired one.. ahahhaha how I know ? ehhehe i have those "expired" tea before... hiak hiak hiak

~董夫人~ said...

haiz。。 me also like this。。不舍得吃,等呀等。。 最后没得吃了。。。