Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

2009 Fei Lou & Pei See Wedding

I like this May 2009

I like this kind of gathering;
See you all again in Triang, my old and best friends.
31 May: another best memorable day for Fei Lou and Pei See.

Calculated back, I think Fei Lou and Pei See LOVE STORY is more than 8 years, but it is excluding they know each other since primary school.

If talking their FORM 6 story, it is more excited to hear they already start ‘bath’ together during their Kuantan form 6 life, haha, they like to 'bath' together (actually is same time bathing in 2 different bath room), they like 'massage' together, they like to 'long gai' together too.

But the most important is Pei See like animal, I think Fei Lou fulfill her requirement
Fei Lou is always be character as Ox, big Ox...

But you will get shocked as this guy (this big ox) can study well, play well, cool well, 'sien' other girls well (especially Malay girls)

Toyota Alfred 2626, why you want double my wedding car number 1313?
Anyway, I like this car very much, especially the passenger seat in behind,
very comfortable and stable
When can buy it leh?

Raja Petra very gives 'face' to attend our Fei Lou & Pei See Wedding party.
He is one of the animals, our best honest friend: BOBBY, wow wow!!

Wen Siang (Katak Law), Sean Tang and Lala Tham

Moo...
Fei Lou wedding mascot: Handsome Ox and Sui sui cow

King of the day

Sister group:sisters very crazy and aggressive oh...
but for us (brother), this is not big deal, we enjoy their game...

After n- battle, finally we 'break' the door and get our beautiful bride

Andy Hui?

Triang friends group photos

Crazy photo 1: Bobby is going get HIGH in suddenly

Crazy photo 2: Bobby is grasping his ass

“Wish everybody always live happy and of course we can fast to get baby...”

Crazy photo 3: Bobby is going taking his xxx thing out, lucky we able to stop it

开南寺, a place where I 'play and grow' then following by my wedding lunch and dinner here.

Photo in Fei Lou & Pei See 's 洞房room.

Katak (Wen Siang) vs Octopus...

Hello friends, we are twin...
Only match point is FAT...we from Happy Family hahAHAAAA

Hey all, called me 靓仔
Gromit said: Hey Bobby, I think you in this photo very cool and nice, do you agree?

Meet back old friends:
From Left: Aunty Ai Lee, Aunty Mee Teng and Seow Yen 姐

Gromit and friends

Fei Lou: I wish I can build a foodball team among my children and me, I am goalkeeper
Pei See: Wah, you think I can deliver eggs mehhhh...

Fei Lou already energy exhausted, or reserve energy for 'do yeahhhh' night?
What I said so?
You see below photo...

饮胜...Sean's mouth opened bigger than Fei Lou leh...

朋友一生一起走...
Fei Lou & Pei See, thanks your wedding activity be our great gathering and fun time here ...
I think we won't miss out 朋友,爱的路上只有我和你 in friend's wedding Karaokay
is it our new culture? not bad :)
Why sudden Xiaomaomi become 'O lulu'

Sean: Hey you two, fast to go back loh and no disturb Fei Lou and Pei See again
They going 'do yeah' nowwwwww

To download photos from my camera, please click below link:
(another photo and video is keeping by Sean, Ah Man...)

1 comment:

GY said...

leong u sudah thin...