Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 24, 2009

2009 May Blood Donation


Haha, such a super damn HOT day
But it doesn’t stop my way, to go for BLOOD DONATION
Unfortunately, I lost my ‘CERTIFICATE’ book,
But I think it is not big deal, past data is not so important
I contribute with my truly heart.

Think back my ‘record’, I think I already have 10 times past
So it is nothing ‘painful’, ‘stresses and scare going for this way.
But from first time until now, I think my average data in blood donation is only once a year.

It is NOT ENOUGH totally,
Keep active oh, Gromit!
(a health people can donate blood 2 or 3 times over a year)

Gromit is ‘enjoying’ blood donation, just go ahead!
like poster said:
You don't have to be a doctor to save lives.
JUST DONATE BLOOD
It's safe. It's simple. And it saves lives.

No comments: