Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 3, 2009

your feel good channel?

A tired night after back from Pantai Keracut half day trip, syok:)
Nothing to do and just bored and watched a Chinese movie which I know it has been showing on every Friday, from 10pm in NTV 7 (your feel good channel).

It is a HK movie (CrazyAndTheCity神经侠侣) which a 'so so' movie I already watch n-time before (may be in Astro or local TV or DVD…)
But it is ok, just because I have nothing to do and Xiaomaomi is using PC for her personal stuff.

Mood can change very fast
'syok' become very ‘sien’ when see the subtitle below:
I use my camera and capture some photo here:
Please have a look:






This movie is entitled by Chinese and English subtitle, I don’t think this is bad if add another subtitle: Malay in this movie. It is good to let all Malaysian can watch more Chinese movie and have more chances to explore and know more our Chinese Society.

But it doesn’t mean we need use the Malay subtitle to ‘replace’ the original subtitle.
Indeed we can add another row to IMPROVE it or.... thinks this is a very simple concept.


Of course not totally all subtitle is 'closed' by Malay subtitle, I think I only can capture some or very few photo in this whole movie...


NTV 7 , ‘your feel good channel’
Sorry, I didn’t feel good in this channel on my special Friday night.

Haha, I will highlight my personal opinion to NTV 7 later.
Improve and get improved :)


1 comment:

Echeng said...

Tim kai no post Kerachut pics here?
Tim kai? I also wan go :(