Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Stupid Day

I not sure what happen to me, look like very 'stupid'

since yesterday forget bring handphone, look like i never 'wake up' yet

today careless & internal lock my wooden door, beside the house key, i also left my car key.
if talking car key, it means i also can't get my badge and vest....

thinking how to go to work? and how to entry office?

ha, thanks to KS car, thanks to Miss Lee vest and temporary badge + temporary security card...
finally i can IN office before 9.30am, it is ok although i already wake up around 7.15am

and also thanks to Ken's car then allow me blogging here....

such a stupid day


ah, take this opportunity to highlight
one of my colleague was suspected in case A(H1N1), now Doctor already allow him take 5 days MC (guarantine), hopefully he is fine and all of colleague here is safe.....


if not......hehe
you can imagine what happen in DESIGN OFFICE

2 comments:

ah^doe said...

gromit o.... dun be so careless next time ar....

~董夫人~ said...

hahaha... not a stupid day but a blur blur day ....

H1N1 ... hopefully not ....if yes I can't imagine...