Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

15malaysia:chocolate

Tell me why you don't want to go...
Why don't you want to go? Tell me now!
My friends are all here.
You can make friends over there too!
People like us don’t get opportunity here…
This land is only for their kind, not us.



You’ll be cared for over there…
You’ll even get a scholarship.
Yet you refuse to go…
Why?


This is some important English subtitle that I re-write from the film...
I think everybody of us know bout the above meaning.it is a bit 'sensitive'...

ONE MALAYSIA, I believe it is just a slogan if something 'sensitive' issue in Malaysia still can't asked and improved...
how come we can called ONE MALAYSIA, it is still not fair enough for us if something 'sensitive' still remained and keep...

Thanks to 15Malaysia, thanks to CHOCOLATE (by Yasmin Ahmad)
But most of people don't know what is CHOCOLATE said after I review back the film comments.

Sighhhh...

In fact, this is a golden opportunity to reflect most of the CHINESE's voice when this film is written and directed by our truly MALAYSIAN: Yasmin Ahmad, a person whom I just know well and respected.
Special thanks to Chocolate, thanks to Yasmin Ahmad


let me share it out what is the film's story:

Chinese young people were forced to study abroad my mother, because he can not enter the institution of higher learning in Malaysia.
Malaysia has said that his mother is a country which only brings the benefits for those 'others', this is the truly reflection of Chinese to our current government is not fair to the general view:
Malaysia, here you can not survive, only to leave
(you can not afford to live, it's gone!)


华裔青少年被妈妈强迫出国留学,因为他在大马无法进入高等学 府。他妈妈一直说大马这个地方只是把好处留给那种人,这代表华人 对政府不公平对待的普遍看法:你无法在这里生存,唯有选择离开:
( 你住不起,就走啦!)

In fact, the Malay-Chinese young girls have a favorable impression, but when his mother nagging him not so friendly and Malay, he suddenly touched on the racial problems of unfair treatment, so he chose a small revenge, just like you who can not afford , it's gone! , He suddenly exclaimed: (You can not afford to buy, it's gone!)

华裔青年其实对马来少女有好感的,可是当母亲唠叨他不要和马 来人那么友善,突然触动他对种族问题的不公平对待,所以他选择小 小的报复,就像你住不起,就走啦!,他突然喊道:
(你买不起,就走 啦!)


What a sweet chocolate, but it can not be shared, this is a sad and beautiful fact!
巧克力多么甜美,但却无法共享,这是个悲哀而凄美的事实!

I love my country, I love Malaysia
Malaysia, please love me back....

please visit and support http://15malaysia.com/

1 comment:

GY said...

After reading your blog only knew the true mining of the second half of chocolate. Thanks! This is indeed one good film, with a lots of meaning. I want to love my country. Let me love my country.