Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 9, 2009

THE PROPOSAL

THE PROPOSAL here comes the bribe

This movie is good, funny , and romantic comedy film.
Before this movie, actually I don't know who is the cast and contents and also don't know who are SANDRA BULLOCK and RYAN REYNOLDS that highlight by AiJune in my facebook.

The love story is straight and simple.
Indeed, the family story portion in this movie is good and touching into my heart.
We are work hard to be a part of family...

Thinking back, my family and new family are always working hard to get close all the relationship of each family member, but for myself:
my contribution is getting less and less...
I don't think distance is the reason, I should do something, or at least is time to think:

Still remember few of family members were hurt me and not respect me (in purposely), I choose the way to ignore to avoid any unhappiness, but I doesn't or never think to not CARE bout them...I’m not the people who is NO responsibility. i try my best to build...

I always stand well of my position and spirit: FAMILY

Let's view back what is this good movie was:

Synopsis:When high-powered book editor Margaret (SANDRA BULLOCK) faces deportation to her native Canada, the quick-thinking exec declares that she’s actually engaged to her unsuspecting put-upon assistant Andrew (RYAN REYNOLDS), who she’s tormented for years. He agrees to participate in the charade, but with a few conditions of his own. The unlikely couple heads to Alaska to meet his quirky family (MARY STEENBURGEN, CRAIG T. NELSON, BETTY WHITE) and the always-in-control city girl finds herself in one comedic fish-out-of-water situation after another. With an impromptu wedding in the works and an immigration official on their tails, Margaret and Andrew reluctantly vow to stick to the plan despite the precarious consequences.

4 comments:

und3r_taker said...

Wahh....Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock also dunno ar?

Fail as guai lou lo u.

ah^doe said...

i think u shud at least know sandra bullock la, from the Speed

i like this part:

"where's your boobs, i cant find them, oh here they are...."

hehehe

小虾 said...

i havnt watch....i want to watch..hehe....must be nice

杏芝 said...

This is indeed a nice film, fun and sweet! Hsien Doe, I actually like the scene where Sandra was shocked when Ryan's "private part" touched her when they pretending to hug in the early morning. :p