Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Barack Obama elected president

Finally, not much excited!
He won as we expected.

I not sure Barack Obama is good or not?

But I believe today (actually is 4th November 2008 for US) not only the historical day for US but it is worldwide historical day too.

I’m not familiar how US government work, but with the all worldwide people’s eyes and hope, I believe Obama will do well in his new TEAM, we hope your new TEAM really can raise up the current economic as the highest priority mission that what current economic already become a serious and critical crisis.

Now let me cut some picture to remember this important day.


News from China Press http://www.chinapress.com.my

And would like to show a good website about US election result in detail
http://hosted.ap.org/specials/election_night_2008/election_map_basic/index.html?SITE=MYPSP

CHANGE
WE CAN BELIEVE IN

at last Congratulation to Mr. President, Barack Obama


No comments: