Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Family Dinner Gathering on OCT

Happy birthday to my uncle :) and say HI to my family members here:

my Uncle, he is the one of the relative who guides me lots when I was young.
I received many gift and advice from him since I was young,
I got racket lah, I got shoe lah, I got dictionary, stories book…
Not because I good in academic, or perform well in some field.
This is what I learn from young, care people and concern people are without any CONDITION one.

Today take this opportunity thanks to him and wish my uncle happy birthday
And also thanks to him that allow us to gather again for our family members gathering (although we always have this kind of gathering)

This year is my Uncle 50th birthday
My uncle already book 5 tables for dinner gathering :)

Very nice to attend this kind of gathering although I and Xiaomaomi need to take long drive from Penang to my hometown in Pahang.But it is worth

Happy Birthday to my uncle, wish you health and happy always.

Oops, gold ring (a special gift from my grandfather)

This is my big family who attend this dinner gathering

Happy to attend the gathering
Can see many relatives :)
My cousins, two smart guy (but sometimes very naughty)

So far she is the 2nd youngest member among my family
She is always acting cool to me.

Some more got Kung Fu Panda,,,eh…?

Ha, is my another only cousin
He is the only grandson of Grandfather’s Low Family.
Our house gathering is quite often
(surer won't miss out happy mother's day, happy father's day, somebody's birthday, Lantern Festival...)

Parents level always like his/her son/daughters perform something during the gathering :)
this is the good culture that still keeping in my family...hohoho.
I realize many good points and 'education' way that keeping in my family since i was study in STPM.
Our family not just focus on academy, but somemore are 'teaching' next generation for public speaking, social activities, buddha teaching, be polite man, not YES boy/girls, self disciplice, responsibility....haha, look like is training a superman,,,i'm the failed guy in my family, but i keep chasing to be a good man :)
Thanks to my cousin to be the Deejay today, very good!
and also thanks for everyone for their career sharing, working experience, traveling sharing, study sharing, new house sharing, College life sharing, love sharing and
haha, my enginner life sharing, of course i'm talking the positive one :)







Oops, this month (OCT) is also my father and brother’s birthday
Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my uncle (9/OCT), my father(21/OCT) and my brother (17/OCT).
just a nice happening sharing here :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, how is your father now?
look like ok and health

wish your family well
do take care my friend

Gromit said...

hai jian

thanks your comments
sorry for late

damn busy here, so seldom log in here

my father is ok...
dont worry
its time to retire on coming years
:)