Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Be Steady; my N3W word

Today is not feeling good
I mean not in health, suddenly become nervous as first time doing another type of project, furthermore it is high-end one.

Not so feeling good again as suddenly this project already go to HM stage while I NEVER involve in concept design.

If compare with previous model, I think this job scope will be easier, but I still not feeling good, may be I still lack of information…still can’t imagine and catch up the project concept.

I think this is my another challenge.
I should be happy,this is my another opportunity ; I try learning to cool down and accept for new thing. This is designer necessary thinking. Keep learning :)

Today received a good forward mail regarding the creative advertisement
Take this opportunity to share and smile.

Everyday is a good day; I try to keep it in my mind :)











I'm not so sure how you think these above ads are really creative or not?
but for me, this is another story.
I believe these ads ideas sure not come from pressure.
It is nature idea of the graphic designer.
Nervous won't aid me in ANYTHING.
Be steady!!!this is my word
write down today 's feeling for my own reminder :)

4 comments:

mooiim said...

Take up the challenge and you will feel this is nothing and is a easy job one day when u success to make it mass pro..

i know you can do it!
Just do it!

ah^doe said...

be steady, man.....
nothing is impossible

the time i took over PFR is already HM also.... just spend more time to know the concept, then you sure able to catch up the things

Gromit said...

thanks MI Tan
after get your info bout MDD, i think it is not so terrible :)
ha, i seldom deal with in-house production, look like have to pick up to know more the procedure..

ha, Fatty Doe
ya, loh PFR lagi challenge,
you can did it, i think i not so bad gua...

otherwise, 大师兄 wont easy pass to me from you lah, haha

hope everything is ok..

eh ,,if come penang and available dinner together , just call me lah,,,:)

see ya.
tomorrow can't play badminton loh
aikssss ,together with Japanese OT King....

SAW I Do Artistique said...

sorry 肥仔。。。
Let's u eat my shit!!!
Nvr mind la...brother is liek tis one ma, u help me eat shit then i help other eat bc..wahaha...