Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gromit is still alive...

Recent day Miss Lee, MI Tan and some my friends were asking me why I have not any blog update on recent days.

Sorry to say that,
recent day ,opps sorry!
Should be say recent weeks and coming weeks will still a bit busy, may be under pressuring...

May be some of you know it 'LCD slanting' issue is annoying me...

Talking give up in blog,,NO way NO way
Indeed, I already have some topics are going to post, but still felt less energy in blog updating

After work, I more prefer another study and another concentration on other field
haha, wanna study something and trying...but not have any good progress yet
will share it out if really found it can share. :)

Today is just my update to tell you all, Gromit is still alive...

DON'T LET IT STOP...

1 comment:

小虾 said...

Keep it alive ,gromit..