Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Say something (22-OCT-09)

Today is work like cow, really pressure recent days...

Ha, initially today is happy because have few model appreciate dinner (all in one),
unfortunately some of the members can't make it today,
aiyah! never mind lah, happiness together, just put on Next Monday loh.
Hope I can help my boss to manage well the appreciate dinner...

My time here is not much, I should get more good memory among my colleagues especially this kind of appreciate dinner (not all boss have this kind of appreciate culture)

Today suddenly have Midea (office internal technical report sharing),
But luckily I still remember what I wrote on my technical report, so far so good.
Oh my god, suddenly one of my colleagues is rush for preparation and make me nervous, but no choice, I really have many pressure things to do...

When I saw back my slide, oh my god, look like my slide is not so good
(But actually I remember I already do it well that time since many priority task on hand that time)

But when is going to review and share to everybody, I found I reduce mark on my self presentation...especially hare to present well...

I learn something...

No matter how we busy, do well a job but not do much many jobs.
But anyway, I didn't regret for my way in this slide, i know my abilities.

Learn from limitation and learn from others good.

Just ate dinner and 5S keeping on my washing basin, my basin look like always 'stuck', not good the design...or really have something rubbish inside block my smooth water ventilation?

Let see how lah...since we not always have big activities on this washing basin...

ah,today suppose is badminton day, but hall already be booked for function on this and next thursday..aiseh...

ok lah, thats all for my current thinking now...

p/s: my xiaomaomi is still studying for her Nov exam, so i just silent and boring for coming days....waiting to celebrate with xiaomaomi after her exam :)

No comments: