Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 23, 2009

Say something (23-OCT-09)

today is Friday, but i still in office now
meanwhile waiting my colleague back, i curi-curi blogging in office now

today is full of pressure,
really hard to understood others 3D...and evenmore want to modifiy it

i think i'm very messy to take time to understood the concept,
if for my own 3D, i think i won't take much time to understood it and may be can direct to modify it in short time...

this story is told me, please make thing well no matter how busy we are...
if i make things no good, i think my juniors or somebody will difficult too if they be requested to change my 3D...

just blogging and #%^%&^ due to i really do nothing today...

tomorrow is working day too, i think i will concentrate on GENERAL project: SIDE FORCE STUDY

boring job but at least it is easy and simple...

ok lah..already blur blur here
time to go back and dinner...

No comments: