Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 2, 2009

2009 Selamat Hari Raya

Time past fast, already one year long
Is time to celebrate Hari Raya and my long holiday

Fell like visit to Pakcik and Makcik house (2008 RAYA) just like yesterday matter
http://leongseewai.blogspot.com/2008/10/selamat-hari-raya.html

But now is goanna to meet up again

20-SEP-2009 (20092009)

look like this day is a super NICE day for all races friends
For Malay: of course today is their 1st day of Raya
For Chinese: wah! Too many wedding party and new shop opening ceremony need to attend for my overall family, really is good happening.

This time is really short schedule, we already prepare 6 hamper in the early morning, but only allow visit 4 houses in Bukit Mendi and Bukit Puchong between 10.30am and 1.15pm

After that attend wedding party (represent my family) at 2pm...
The 2pm wedding is not only one, almost all my family members attend luncheon weeding party, my house is always full of schedule...



Selamat Hari Raya, this is 1st Pakcik house that we always visit for every Raya.

Beside got satay, beef rendang , this year add one more nasi dagang with his fish kuah.
Delicious, I like Nasi dagang

my cute cousin

Selamat Hari Raya, this is 2nd Pakcik house that we always visit for every Raya.


a Malay cute boy cium my hand after saw me
very cute...

even we are getting closer soon
haha

oops, got laksa, Xiaomaomi like Malay laksa

hungry gromit...

Leong's sister...

2 comments:

jian said...

the malay guy is really cute...

this year didn't go Kuantan for Raya visit?

Gromit said...

hi Jian

long time no see

this year didnt go Kuantan...
H1N1...:)